Saturday, July 19, 2014

Comparing Nylonica Thigh Highs




Today we are going to compare the Nylonica Linea Classica Sheer 15 Thigh Highs. These are the largest size that they have available in the 4X. According to the sizing chart they only list height. These say they should fit someone that is 6'1" to 6'4". Since I am 6'2" I really do not see how these will fit someone 6'4". As you can see the fit comes up a little short for how I usually wear them. These are very comfortable to wear. The grip around the thigh is good. I have worn them out before and only had to adjust them a couple times. I do feel that these would fit better on someone that has a shorter inseam than my 37".



Below are the Glamory Comfort 20 in my preferred size of 2X. You can see how all the Glamory Comfort 20 Thigh Highs fit on me in all Six sizes here.


No comments:

Post a Comment