Friday, July 4, 2014

Comparing Glamory Hosiery to Lane Bryant Hosiery

Today we are going to start our compare Glamory Comfort 20 Thigh Highs to Lane Bryant's Thigh High's with Backseam. Lane Bryant's sizing chart is 1X (5'-5'7", 155-210 lbs.), 2X (5'4"-5'10", 210-265 lbs.), 3X (5'7"-6', 250-300 lbs.).  Glamory Hosiery sizing chart goes up to 5X (up to 6'6" and 330 lbs.)

Here are the Lane Bryant thigh highs on. Just so you are aware I am taller than their 3X sizing charts maximum height. I am 6'2" with a inseam measurement of 37". I am between the weight of the 2X.
Because I want to show how their largest size fits compared to Glamory's larges size, I will show Glamory's 5X as well as my normal size of the 2X.
  
As you can see they come up a little short. I did expect this though because after all I am taller than the maximum height. These are pulled as high as they will go. The grip is good around my thigh, but as I was walking around in them they did slide down and roll. This is a brand that I would never be able to wear though because I am too tall for them.

 Above is the size I normally wear which is the 2X.

 Above is the 5X. 

I have already talked about in a previous post how each of the Glamory Comfort 20 fit on my measurements. As you ca see Glamory's largest size goes far beyond what Lane Bryant's largest size.

No comments:

Post a Comment